We believe that good design can transform and drive brand experience.
Profit making is all about making the rightful usage of resources.
Make the first impression with professional web designs that works.
Call us at +91 81407 33923 or Email us at email@example.com
We Offer Awesome Designs With Huge Features and Availabilities That Help You Create Unlimited Websites.
Are You Looking For To
Hire dedicated resource from Ahmedabad, India for
In the present advanced world, web security is fundamental. The ascent of innovation has represented a great deal of difficulties in site security and verifying data is a major task. Hackers are frantically searching for security vulnerabilities and leave no possibility of hacking your site and information.
A security vulnerability can be very risky in light of the fact that a site is your image and is the principal purpose of contact with your clients. You would compromise not to settle on your business relationships. On the off chance that your site isn’t secure, at that point, your client data can be hacked and this is dangerous for your business too.
What is the main point for Hack Website?
- 40% were hacked through a security vulnerability on their hosting platform
- 30% were hacked via a security issue in the WordPress Theme they were using
- 20% were hacked via a security issue in the WordPress Plugins they were using
- 10% were hacked because they had a weak password
Taking care of following things can save you from a lot of troubles
- The secure web hosting server
- Keep WordPress updated
- Keep all plugins updated
- Don’t use admin as a username
- Use strong passwords
- Appropriate user permissions
- Hide wp-config.php and .htaccess
- Use WordPress security keys for authentication
- Disable file editing
- Limit login attempts
- Use best WordPress security plugins
- Scan WordPress and all plugins with good anti-virus before making them live
- If possible restrict wp-login just to your dedicated IP address
- At least once a week backup WordPress site with a database
- Don’t keep backups of the WordPress site on the same hosting.